Here are the chapters in this year's report:
- TO RESCUE, REBALANCE, AND REBUILD
- RESCUING THE ECONOMY FROM THE GREAT RECESSION
- CRISIS AND RECOVERY IN THE WORLD ECONOMY
- SAVING AND INVESTMENT
- ADDRESSING THE LONG-RUN FISCAL CHALLENGE
- BUILDING A SAFER FINANCIAL SYSTEM
- REFORMING HEALTH CARE
- STRENGTHENING THE AMERICAN LABOR FORCE
- TRANSFORMING THE ENERGY SECTOR AND ADDRESSING CLIMATE
- FOSTERING PRODUCTIVITY GROWTH T HROUGH INNOVATION AND TRADE
Copies of the ERP (the complete report or individual chapters) can be downloaded in pdf format here. A summary of key points in the Report by the Chairman of the Council, Christina Romer, can be found here.
The ERP is an important document written to high standards and containing much information about the Administration's policies and expectations about the course of the economy in the years ahead.
Links to comments on the report by outside economists will be posted when they become available.